If your oven is in need of a good cleaning, don’t despair. With a little elbow grease and the right cleaners, you can have it sparkling in no time. Here’s how to clean the oven:
1. First, remove everything from the oven, including the racks. If they’re dirty, soak them in soapy water while you’re cleaning the rest of the oven.
2. Next, mix up a cleaning solution. You can use a commercial oven cleaner, or make your own by mixing 1/2 cup baking soda with 1/4 cup water.
3. Apply the cleaning solution to the inside of the oven, using a sponge or brush. Be sure to get into all the nooks and crannies.
4. Let the cleaning solution sit for at least 15 minutes, then wipe it away with a damp cloth.
5. Finally, give the oven a good once-over with a dry cloth to remove any lingering residue.
Now your oven is clean and ready to use! Just be sure to clean it on a regular basis to prevent built-up grime.
How to clean Air Fryer – Step-by-step Guide
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.