Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to clean an air fryer:
1. First and foremost, unplug your air fryer from the outlet. You don’t want to be working with any kind of electrical appliance while it’s still plugged in.
2. Next, you’ll want to remove the fryer basket and pan. These are usually removable and will make the cleaning process a lot easier.
3. Once the basket and pan are out, you can start scrubbing them with warm, soapy water. If there is any stubborn food residue that won’t come off, you can try soaking them in warm, soapy water for a few minutes before scrubbing.
4. Once the basket and pan are clean, you can move on to cleaning the interior of the air fryer itself. Again, start by unplugging the appliance from the outlet. Then, using a soft cloth or sponge, wipe down the interior walls and bottom of the air fryer. If there are any tough spots, you can try using a bit of white vinegar to help loosen them up.
5. When you’re finished cleaning the interior of the air fryer, dry it off with a clean towel. Then, replace the basket and pan, and plug the air fryer back in.
And that’s it! Cleaning an air fryer is really pretty simple, and only takes a few minutes. Just be sure to unplug the appliance before you start cleaning, and you’ll be good to go.