If your AirPods are looking a little dirtier than usual, don’t worry – they’re easy to clean! In just a few simple steps, you can get your AirPods sparkling clean and ready for use.
The Cleaning Lady with the Golden Voice
1. Start by removing the AirPods from the charging case.
2. Use a soft, dry, lint-free cloth to wipe down the outside of each AirPod.
3. Use a cotton swab or Q-tip dampened with water to clean the speaker mesh on each AirPod. Be sure not to get the cotton swab too wet, as this could damage the AirPods.
4. Use a dry, lint-free cloth to wipe down the charging case.
5. If your AirPods are still not looking clean, you can repeat steps 2-4.
And that’s it! Your AirPods should now be clean and ready to use.
Following these simple steps, you can get your AirPods looking good as new in no time. So next time they start to look a little dirty, don’t hesitate to give them a quick cleaning – your AirPods will thank you for it